We operate by a set of Rules, a set of Rules we call a Code of Honour.
These 21 Rules determine how we Behave in our Business and our Life
While we are not the biggest training company in Africa, we believe we are one of the most effective. We take pride in being the market leaders in Experiential training, All our training programs are focused on being Real. We do what we Teach!!
We are irreverent, there is no space for sugar coating discussions about business and life. We don't do Bu!!$h!&....
We are Real and Honest, we aren't afraid to speak about our own wins, losses, and lessons. By showing our own humanity, we show that anyone willing to take the steps can be successful.
We make it Safe, without being indulgent.
We have Fun, because learning without Fun is just another lecture......and who needs that.
We specialise in Sales, Money, Business, and Mindset.
Some words that explain our team...
A little bit about each one of us...
She Gets You out of The Way of You
1. Support The Sales
Coach & Uncovering Greatness by prioritising:
Mission first (includes family, self and spirit) Team second; and Individual third.
2. Never abandon a Teammate in need.
3. Everyone must sell.
4. Ask more of others than they will ask of themselves.
5. Be a walking demonstration of what you teach and coach; physically, emotionally, financially
6. Be on time by being early.
7. Respond to all requests within 24 hours.
8. Take ownership and responsibility - No lay-blame, justifying, finger-pointing or denial
9. When in doubt – Take Action. Always take action to give the highest advantage to the greatest
number of people and entities with the least disadvantage to all.
10. Do whatever it takes legally, ethically and morally to win and celebrate all wins.
11. Deal direct, be willing to “Call it” and be ‘called’.
12. Honour all agreements.
a. Clear up any potential broken agreement at the first opportunity.
b. Clean up any actual broken agreement immediately.
13. Communicate any issue to the appropriate person who is able to do something about it. Go direct!
14. Finish what you start.
15. Stay in exchange in all personal and business transactions.
16. Be honest in all transactions and communications.
17. Be clear in all communication. When in doubt communicate.
18. Do not be too proud to ask others for help & advice. Action the advice given.
19. Never abandon your post.
20. Actively engage in receiving personal development coaching on a regular basis,
immerse in all Sales Coach, Uncovering Greatness, Barry Mitchell, & Blair Singer material.
21. Fully disclose business transactions and development.